Sign in to follow this  
VPK_CARTOON

International cooperation

Hello all ! I guess we will soon have many things to share. Suggestion is to have some common place to exchange info between all communities (ENG,RUS,DE,FR,ESP,ITA,CHN,JPN,PT). Same topic will be started on english forum.

Наверняка понадобится место для общения и обмена информацией с другими сообществами. Такая же тема создана на англоязычном форуме.

http://forum.il2sturmovik.net/index.php?showtopic=140

Edited by CARTOON
  • Upvote 1

I am very interested in one question. How interesting is this theater of war (the Eastern Front), and the Battle of Stalingrad itself virtual pilots from other countries.

Tovarish,

For any student of The Great Patriotic War, which forever shrank the Earth to a small place where all nations have to keep an eye on each other, the Battle of Stalingrad is an Icon of great struggle.

The fact that the best simulation of WWII air combat is based on the Eastern Front draws us all in even closer. Even though I trained for over 20 years to meet your people in the air as enemies, I truly love meeting them now in a friendly field of strife where we can all laugh at the end of the game and toss down a glass or two of Vodka. 

May all of our struggles be nothing more than a fun game with no real losers.