Если у кого-то есть проблемы с X-65F, заключающиеся в том, что сама Windows 10 периодически не хочет его находить, несмотря на то, что за пару дней до этого всё прекрасно работало. Нашёл на западном форуме вот такой рецепт. Мне помогло. Как я понял, проблема возникает, если подключить джойстик к другому USB порту. Перевод не даю, уверен, что местные обитатели всё поймут:

I've just had a HUGE headache with my X-65F that I thought I would share in case anyone else uses it on Windows 10 given I finally solved it and I can't find anything on the internet.

The problem came about as a result of me changing a USB HUB. When I plugged the X-65F back in to any port Windows 10 Settings -> Devices -> Connected Devices showed "Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Driver is unavailable" Note that this is AFTER I installed the drivers.

After a long time I realised that when I did this a new device appeared in the device manager (Type "device manager" into the search box next to the windows button and select Device Manager Control Panel). It was under the section "Other Devices" and called "Unknown Device". If I pulled the stick out it went away and vice versa. So here's the fix (after lots of messing about). Note that you will need to do this each time you plug the device into a different port, but only once for each port:

1. Install the drivers (you only have to do this the first time)
  2. Plug in the device
  3. Wait for the windows driver install to finish (about 5 minutes)
  4. Open the Device Manager
  5. Find the "Unknown Device" under "Other Devices" and right click Properties
  6. Open the "Driver" tab
  7. Press the "Update Driver" button
  8. Choose the option to "Browse my Computer for Driver Software"
  9. Choose "Let me Pick from a list of device drivers"
  10. Scroll down and double click on "Human Interface Devices"
  11. Choose "Saitek X65f Flight Controller (USB)" and click Next
  12. Your controller should light up and work fine on that USB port from now on.
  13. Repeat for any other USB ports you intend to plug the stick into

I tell you, since MadCatz purchased Saitek I'm starting get more and more pissed with them.

Hope this saves a few others some frustration

• Upvote 1