2015 King of the Hill tournament 2x2 Yak-1
2x2 duel 16 teams single elimination tournament
14 march 2015
Official Team Speak Server 22.214.171.124:9407 Password: bos2014 (TS)
Main Judge: =M=shammy
In special tournament theme participants specify:
1. Full team name
2. Short team name(tag in game)
3. Two players nicknames(must be same in game)
4. One reserve player (in case of absense one of main players)
5. Arbiter (every team shall provide one arbiter for tournament)
Registration deadline: 13 march 2015
Will be held 13 march 2015 ("time must be here") by tournament software, preferably the presence of team members(but not necessarily) in official TS with actual tournament nicknames.
After draw teams must agree for fight time and confirm it to judge in TS and(or) in tournament theme at forum
Time for fights: 18-23 MST ("time for CET here")
1. Every battle will continue to 5 wins of one side
2. Start every duel by judge command (START) in game chat, after all players confirm ready(in TS and(or) in game chat READY)
Finish fight by arbiter order, then players go to game briefing.
3. Start in the air, at 1000m
4. Win in duel(fight) will confirm if both opponents defeated and at least one player can stay in air more than 20sec, and have no critical damage(lose wing, fire engine/fuel tanks) and pilot alive.
Pilot who jump with parachute confirmed shot down.
Pilot who left in briething without arbiter order confirmed shot down.
Pilot disconnecting from game during fight confirmed shot down.
Ram is element of fight.
Shooting in the first approach is permitted
Draw(dead heat): pilots in both teams without fuel and(or) ammo, pilots both teams without ammo, after collision all planes both teams shot down
Team non-appearance (include reserve player), waiting more than 10 minutes for team at confirmed battle time. Damage, failure player devices(PC, Joystick, etc) that will lead to inability to play and it can not be fixed in 15 minutes
Bad connection, high ping - at the discretion of the judge
1. Ping higher 300
2. Use 3st person view
3. Use navigation and landing lights in fight
4. Player who was shotdown can't speak with player who continue fight
5. Yaw at first approach more 45 degrees from enemy airfield in the skyline
6. Avoiding combat(at the discretion of the judge)
7. Disrespect to tournament players, judges
1. Player twice violation arbiter orders
2. Serious violation of the rules of the tournament. Use 3st person view in fight.
Game, players, planes requirements
Game version: IL-2 BoS actual at battle time.
All players without exception must be in TS at first day of tournament(to confirm they battles)
Plane of tournamen: YaK-1, weapon default, fuel 30%
Spectators: for tournament spectators are not allowed, standart password will be changed, and given only to tournament participants
No need to record game replay
*It non-official, i just try to help english speaking community.
Изменено: MischaNya, 09 March 2015 - 13:35