Лучшая VR-гарнитура / контроллеры для стрелков

Быстрый вопрос, мы с друзьями уже довольно давно хотели окунуться в виртуальную реальность. Обычно мы играем в шутеры от первого лица, и мне было интересно, какая гарнитура лучше всего подходит для этого типа игр. Я изучал Regular vive, rift и odyssey plus, и у всех, похоже, есть недостатки, будь то контроллеры или проблемы с отслеживанием. Любые замечания будут оценены. Спасиб
22 минуты назад, =CC=izolenta сказал:

Чувак не местный похоже, и вставил то, что ему выдал транслит, а вы лишь бы посмеяться)) Фу на вас)))

мне стыдно, простите меня, я больше не буду, но это не точно.

• Haha 3

A quick question, my friends and I have wanted to plunge into virtual reality for quite some time. We usually play first person shooters, and I was wondering which headset is best for this type of game. I've looked into Regular vive, rift and odyssey plus and all seem to have drawbacks, be they controllers or tracking issues. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you
192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l 

I've heard an interesting reccomendation here: HP Reverb G2 since this gonna be a headset with the best picture quality for some time (or at least not worse compared with the best VR helmets in general) and Valve controllers USB using dongle... Cosidering the second, not absolutely sure it was said about Valve ones, but, if I remember correctly, them - fingers' tracking stuff.

But you should note that playing shooters on monitor and in VR is a different thing due to movement methods used. Seems, there will be no WASD keyboard control in it. Though note that I don't currently have any VR headsets, most of the info is from the forums and videos. Had Oculus CV1, but I can say that picture quality was horrible - that's the reasons I've sold it.

18 часов назад, Grivus сказал:

мне стыдно, простите меня, я больше не буду, но это не точно.

Товарищу одному напомнило, не удержусь, процитирую :) 

Цитата

Bash #394495

(ssh-l) народ, разбаньте пёсика
—› join: (PeSik) (~per4ik2@194.6.220.220)
(ssh-l) он будет себя адекватно вести
(ssh-l) я думаю
(PeSik) АХХАХАХАХА
(PeSik) ЖАЛКИЕ ЛЮДИШКИ

Edited by Harh
  • Haha 2